VMU AICEE Counselling 2019
|Name Of The University||Vinayaka Mission University|
|Entrance Exam||All India Common Entrance Examination|
|Admission Courses||All B.E/ B. Tech Courses|
|Application Start Date||3rd week of March 2019|
|Application Last Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Date||1st to 2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Final Results Status||Last week of May 2019|
|Counseling Dates||2nd week of June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Dates||August 2019|
VMU AICEE counseling Process
1) Applicants has to confirm its ranking based on merit list then has to confirm the counseling date from the official website of VMU AICEE Counseling.
2) Candidate has to decide its choice of course before he wish to appear for VMU AICEE counseling, but based on its ranking he/she may get the course of his choice.
Required documents for VMU AICEE Counselling
Candidates must know about the required documents required to bring while appearing for VMU AICEE Counseling.
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with a photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on VMU AICEE prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on VMU AICEE application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on VMU AICEE application form.