Today GK & Current Affairs Updates. Important Current Affairs Questions – 8th september 2019. GK & Current Affairs today Quiz. Latest Current Affairs Questions for RRB NTPC & SBI Clerk Mains 2019. Welcome to Humsikhatehain.com online Current Affairs section. If you are preparing for Banking & Insurance, SSC, Railways and other competitive exams, you will come across a section on the Current Affairs. Here we are providing you “GK & Current Affairs Quiz August 2019″ in PDF format based on the current events for your daily practice.
Current Affairs Quiz 8th september 2019
- Robert Mugabe passed away at the age of 95 on September 6, 2019. Did he serve as the President of which nation for almost four decades?
d) South Africa
- Which place won the Best Swachh Iconic Place award in Swachh Bharat Mission Awards?
a) Vaishno Devi
b) Golden Temple
d) Lotus Temple
- Which among the following Ministries won the Swachh Bharat award in Swachhta Action Plan category?
a) Ministry of Women and Child
b) Ministry of Urban Development
c) Ministry of Defence
d) Ministry of Railways
- Which city is hosting the 28th edition of India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol exercise?
- When is the International Literacy Day observed every year?
a) 6th September
b) 7th September
c) 8th September
d) 9th September
- Which country recently established a space command SpaceCom dedicated to space war?
- Which of the following countries is hosting the fifth meeting of the Eastern Economic Forum?
- Which political leader will be bestowed with an award from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan?
a) Narendra Modi
b) Smriti Irani
c) Dr Harsh Vardhan
d) Rajnath Singh
- Who assumed the charge of Chairmanship of Association of World Election Bodies recently?
a) Sunil Arora
b) Sushil Chandra
c) Umesh Sinha
d) Amit Tyagi
- Exercise Yudh Abhyas 2019 began recently between India and which country?