Today GK & Current Affairs Updates. Important Current Affairs Questions – 6th september 2019. GK & Current Affairs today Quiz. Latest Current Affairs Questions for RRB NTPC & SBI Clerk Mains 2019. Welcome to Humsikhatehain.com online Current Affairs section. If you are preparing for Banking & Insurance, SSC, Railways and other competitive exams, you will come across a section on the Current Affairs. Here we are providing you “GK & Current Affairs Quiz August 2019″ in PDF format based on the current events for your daily practice.
Current Affairs Quiz 6th september 2019
- Robert Mugabe passed away at the age of 95 on September 6, 2019. He served as the President of which nation for almost four decades?
d) South Africa
- Which place won the Best Swachh Iconic Place award in Swachh Bharat Mission Awards?
a) Vaishno Devi
b) Golden Temple
d) Lotus Temple
- Which among the following Ministries won the Swachh Bharat award in Swachhta Action Plan category?
a) Ministry of Women and Child
b) Ministry of Urban Development
c) Ministry of Defence
d) Ministry of Railways
- Which city is hosting the 28th edition of India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol exercise?
- When is the International Literacy Day observed every year?
a) 6th September
b) 7th September
c) 8th September
d) 9th September
- Which city will host the Sixth India-China Strategic Economic Dialogue 2019?
b) New Delhi
- Which country is ranked 10th in terms of gold reserves, as per the recent survey of World Gold Council?
- Which Indian wrestler has been given top priority in World wrestling championship?
a) Bajrang Punia
b) Sushil Kumar
c) Yogeshwar Dutt
d) Pawan Kumar
- Which automobile company recently closed its manufacturing plant for five days in Chennai?
a) Maruti Suzuki
b) Ashok Leyland
c) Tata Motors
- Which country has temporarily closed its diplomatic missions in Nigeria?
a) United States
b) South Africa
- Which nation has ordered the removal of all limits on nuclear research and development?