Today GK & Current Affairs Updates. Important Current Affairs Questions – 30th August 2019. GK & Current Affairs today Quiz. Latest Current Affairs Questions for RRB NTPC & SBI Clerk Mains 2019. Welcome to Humsikhatehain.com online Current Affairs section. If you are preparing for Banking & Insurance, SSC, Railways and other competitive exams, you will come across a section on the Current Affairs. Here we are providing you “GK & Current Affairs Quiz August 2019″ in PDF format based on the current events for your daily practice.
Current Affairs Quiz 30th August 2019
- Which three banks will be merged into a single entity to form the 2nd largest bank of India?
a) PNB, OBC & United Bank of India
b) Indian Bank, OBC, Syndicate Bank
c) Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank & PNB
d) PNB, Corporation Bank & Bank of India
- Which nation has launched its own Space Command?
c) United States
- Who among the following cricketers has come out of his retirement and made himself available for all formats?
a) Shoaib Malik
b) Yuvraj Singh
c) Ambati Rayudu
d) Hashim Amla
- Which of the following banks will not be merged and will continue to work individually?
a) Allahabad Bank
b) Bank of India
c) Andhra bank
d) Union Bank of India
- Which regional bank has not been merged with another bank recently?
a) Bank of Maharashtra
b) Andhra Bank
c) Allahabad Bank
d) Corporation Bank
- Which state government has banned wearing of jeans and T-shirts by the employees in the state secretariat?
- How many ‘foreign tribunals’ have been formed in Assam to complain if names are excluded in NRC list?
- Which among the following is the first country in the world to issue a Biometric seafarers Identification Document (BSID) by collecting facial biometric data of seafarers?