Today GK & Current Affairs Updates. Important Current Affairs Questions – 2nd september 2019. GK & Current Affairs today Quiz. Latest Current Affairs Questions for RRB NTPC & SBI Clerk Mains 2019. Welcome to Humsikhatehain.com online Current Affairs section. If you are preparing for Banking & Insurance, SSC, Railways and other competitive exams, you will come across a section on the Current Affairs. Here we are providing you “GK & Current Affairs Quiz August 2019″ in PDF format based on the current events for your daily practice.
Current Affairs Quiz 2nd september 2019
- The longest electrified railway tunnel in the country, has been recently inaugurated in _?
- Who has become the third Indian to take hat-trick in Test cricket?
a) Yuzvendra Chahal
b) Bhuveshwar Kumar
c) Mohammed Shami
d) Jasprit Bumrah
- Who has become the fastest Indian keeper to claim 50 Test dismissals?
a) MS Dhoni
b) Rishabh Pant
c) KL Rahul
d) Dinesh Karthik
- PM will be honoured by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for which among the following initiatives?
a) Make in India
b) Ayushman Bharat scheme
c) Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao
d) Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan
- Vikram Lander successfully separated from Chandrayaan-2 orbiter on which date?
a) September 1st
b) August 31st
c) September 2nd
d) August 27th
- India has proposed to undertake deep ocean mining under which of the following projects?
- Pakistan allowed consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav on which date?
a) September 2nd
b) August 31st
c) August 30th
d) August 28th
- Which nation will soon launch a special police unit to patrol isles in East China Sea?
- Which country signed an agreement with Reliance Power of India to set up gas-based plant in Meghnahat?