Today GK & Current Affairs Updates. Important Current Affairs Questions – 28th August 2019. GK & Current Affairs today Quiz. Latest Current Affairs Questions for RRB NTPC & SBI Clerk Mains 2019. Welcome to Humsikhatehain.com online Current Affairs section. If you are preparing for Banking & Insurance, SSC, Railways and other competitive exams, you will come across a section on the Current Affairs. Here we are providing you “GK & Current Affairs Quiz August 2019″ in PDF format based on the current events for your daily practice.
Current Affairs Quiz 28th August 2019
- Who among the following is not a part of the five-member GoM set up by the government for Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh?
a) Smriti Irani
b) Ravi Shankar Prasad
c) Jitendra Singh
d) Thawar Chand Gehlot
- The Supreme Court has referred the Article 370 petitions for hearing to a special constitution bench. The bench will comprise how many members?
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairperson of PMLA Appellate Tribunal?
a) Vijay Kumar Bist
b) Sanjay Karol
c) Sunil Gaur
d) Ajay Kumar Mittal
- Which telecom company topped the telecom market with highest revenue share in the April-June quarter?
d) Vodafone Idea
- The Indian Railways has decided to offer how much discount in its AC Chair car trains like Shatabdi, Tejas?
a) 30 percent
b) 25 percent
c) 15 percent
d) 20 percent
- Who has become the first IPS officer to be honoured with the prestigious Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award 2018?
a) Manikandan K
b) Prabhat Raju Koli
c) Wangchuk Sherpa
d) Aparna Kumar
- When is the National Sports Day observed every year in India?
a) 27th August
b) 28th August
c) 29th August
d) 30th August
- Name the India’s first woman Director General of Police (DGP) who passed away recently.
a) Kanchan Chaudhary
b) Kavita Chauhan
c) Rashmi Upadhaya
d) Ruchi Sharma
- The Indian Institute of Petroleum recently established a plant to turn plastic waste into diesel in which city?
- Which city will host the 14th session of the Conference of the Parties of UNCCD?
a) New Delhi
d) Kuala Lumpur
- The 2019 edition of the DCC commenced at the Maritime Warfare Centre (MWC). Expand DCC?
a)Defence Correspondents Course
b)Defence Correspondents Curriculum
c)Defence Correspondence Courses
d)Defence Communications Course