Today GK & Current Affairs Updates. Important Current Affairs Questions – 22nd August 2019. GK & Current Affairs today Quiz. Latest Current Affairs Questions for RRB NTPC & SBI Clerk Mains 2019. Welcome to Humsikhatehain.com online Current Affairs section. If you are preparing for Banking & Insurance, SSC, Railways and other competitive exams, you will come across a section on the Current Affairs. Here we are providing you “GK & Current Affairs Quiz August 2019″ in PDF format based on the current events for your daily practice.
- Which among the following states notified nictoine as Class A poison under the rules?
- Who among the following was arrested by CBI in relation to the INX Media corruption case?
a) Yashwant Sinha
b) P. Chidambaram
c) Arun Jaitley
d) Pranab Mukharjee
- A raging fire has engulfed this rainforest, which contributes to about 20 percent of the earth’s oxygen.
d) New Guinea
- Which Minister launched NISHTHA, the world’s largest teacher’s training programme on August 21, 2019?
a) RK Singh
b) Rajnath Singh
c) Ramesh Pokhriyal
d) Amit Shah
- Which state has topped this year’s State Rooftop Solar Attractiveness Index (SARAL)?
a) Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been recently appointed as Cabinet Secretary?
a) Arun Lal
b) Sachin Tanwar
c) Rajiv Gauba
d) Vivek Bansal
- Which state has recently approved the recruitment of women drivers for government vehicles?
b) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state’s high court recently ordered a ban on DJs across the state?
c) Uttar Pradesh
- Who was appointed as the new Home Secretary?
a) Jaswant Singh
b) Rajiv Gauba
c) Ajay Kumar Bhalla
d) Deepak Chaudhary
- US President Donald Trump recently showed interest in buying which nation?
- Which state’s government has decided to appoint a third party agency to study tea industry problems?
c) West Bengal
- International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and Its Abolition is observed on ?