BITS Pilani MBA Counselling Schedule 2019
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Applicants to apply for admission with 10+2 marks and Preferences to Degree programs||16th May to 18th June 2019|
|Admission form filling for BITS Pilani candidates||till 3rd week of June 2019|
|Announcement of Admit List & Wait List||20th June 2019|
|Payment Last Date||4th week of June 2019|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration II.||Last week of June 2019|
|Deadline for payment of balance fees by candidates selected for admission from the waiting list in second iteration.||1st week of July 2019|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration III.||2nd week of July 2019|
|Candidates who wish to withdraw admission to submit Withdrawal request online using online credentials.||3rd week of July 2019|
|Last Date for payment of balance fees by candidates selected for admission from the waiting list in third iteration.||3rd week of July 2019|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration IV||3rd week of July 2019|
|Reporting for admission at respective campuses for candidates selected for admission.||Last week of July 2019|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration V||Last week of July 2019|
|Reporting for admission at respective campuses for candidates selected for admission in Fifth Iteration||2nd week of August 2019|
BITSAT Counselling Process 2019
- The first step towards the counselling is filling the admission form. Candidates have to fill the admission form which is available in the official website.
- The form will be filled through online mode.
- The candidates have to mention the course preference in the application form and submit it along with the 12th class mark sheet.
- On the basis of merit prepared, candidates are called for the counselling.
- The admission committee release the admit list along with wait list on their website.
- Through merit list candidates can go for the counselling along with the required original documents.
- Candidates whose names will appear in admit list can report to the allotted college for admission.
- If seats will remain vacant after first allotment, then the wait listed candidates will be called for counseling.
Documents Required for BITS Pilani MBA Counselling 2019
Candidates must carry the documents given below to participate in the counselling.
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- BITSAT Score Card 2019
- Counselling Letter
- Two Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate