Bennett University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Bennett University MBA 2019 eligibility criteria contain details such as Domicile Requirement, Age Criteria, Qualifying Exam and Minimum Marks etc.
- Domicile Requirement: A candidate must be UP domiciled or passed/appearing the 10th and 12th examination from UP state.
- Age Criteria: The candidate’s age should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those qualifying in 10+2 or any equivalent exam from recognized board are eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% (for General/OBC) and 40% in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
Bennett University MBA 2019 Counselling Process
Following are the steps to start the Bennett University MBA Entrance test counselling and seat allotment detaills 2019 is given as:
- Students who have declared qualified for Bennett University MBA Entrance Test are required to appear Counseling.
- There are two phase for Bennett University MBA Counseling. After the first phase the second phase will start.
- In this students allotted to the second phase will have to confirm their acceptance of the allotted college.
- Participants are required to attend the counseling on the specified address with the above detailed necessary documents at the correct date and time of it.
- Security fee will not be refunded if any candidates will not get admission in the selected course or leave the college after admission.
Bennett University MBA Seat Allotment Details
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list. Applicants will have the option to withdraw from the counseling.
Documents required for Bennett University MBA Counselling
- Original and photocopy of counseling letter
- Rank card and hall ticket with gazette officer sign.
- Two photocopies of class 10th and 12th certificates
- Original degree, or provisional certificates if candidate is pursuing
- Cast certificates signed by the authorized authority
- Original and two photocopies of admit card.
- Medical documents will also mention on Bennett University MBA application Form
- Four to six passport size color photograph
- Score card
- Bank draft of the required admission fee.
Bennett University MBA Counselling Fee
At the time of counseling, candidates have to pay the relevant security fee and counseling fee via an online payment.
Mode of Payment
- The fee can be paid through the Online/Offline Mode.
- Online payment can be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking facility of State bank of India.
- Offline Payment can be deposited by E-Challan.
Please support By us joining Below Group and Like our page :
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/humsikhatehain/
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/180653756034227/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/humsikhatehain
Telegram channel : t.me/Examsfullstudy
Blog : www.humsikhatehain.com